Are you a woman thinking about playing golf?
Not sure where or how to start?
Why not come along to The Bradford Golf Club on Tuesday 7th July and join a small group of like-minded ladies to:
- Learn the fundamentals of playing golf.
- Have a go at playing shots.
- Try putting.
- Experience the clubhouse.
- Meet and chat to our members.
If you want to enjoy more of the outdoors we’ve got all of the measures in place to ensure our course is as safe as possible to escape the indoors and make the most of your summer.
We are providing a 3-month introduction programme which includes the following:
Membership of The Bradford Golf Club from 7th July to 6th October inclusive.
- 6 x one-hour, group lessons.
- 1 x half-hour individual lesson.
- 1 x one-hour course walk group lesson.
- Access to all practice facilities.
- Free practice range balls.
- Tips, help and support from our professionals.
- Access to all clubhouse facilities.
- Discounts on all clubhouse food & drink.
Group, one-hour lessons will be held on the following days:
- 7th July
- 28th July
- 22nd September
- 18th July
- 15th August
- 12nd September
The one-hour course walk group lesson will be held on Saturday 26th September 2.30 – 3.30 p.m.
The individual lesson can be booked with our professional at a time to suit you.
All of this is available for £99 per person.
To book your place, simply call Andrew Hall on 01943 873719 or email firstname.lastname@example.org